Thursday, October 10, 2019

Ustalav Map

There are a lot of cool hex maps. Many very cool hex map versions of other cool maps which aren't into the hex thing. For instance -- there are many hex maps of Ustalav or Ytarria (or at least there should be) that one can find in any image search. The problem that I've noticed is that hardly anybody shares the hexographer file (or other file, if you're using another program) for the map so that other referees can modify the map for their own purposes.
For that reason, I'm also going to link the .hxm file of this cool map of Ustalav which I made with Hexographer in preparation for GURPS Carrion Crown. I decided that I might as well share this version of the map before I add too many changes to it to make it fit my wants. I used the Calligraphy icon set, if you're wondering. You should still be able to use your own icon set (or the default set) if you don't have it. Ustalav.hxm
Ustalav, 8-mile hexes

2 comments:

  1. It never really occurred to me to share my worldographer/hexographer files. Maybe that will be my next update for some of my maps on DriveThruRPG. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very informative post thanks for sharing the information.
    Toy Boxes packaging
    buy packaging Boxes

    ReplyDelete

The Carrot Launcher (Large Carrot-Shooting Revolving Rifle)

This is probably going to be a bit of a strange, cutsie little post. I just posted it on my Mastodon and figured that I may as well also sha...