Thursday, April 18, 2019

Beacon d20 Resources

I decided that I would take what I have on my resources page and just copy/paste it here. I'm not sure that it is necessary for there to be a page for Beacon Resources when I could just have it be a blog post. I'm not even certain that anyone plays Beacon d20, anyway. The blogger that created it has stopped posting to their blog and I don't really hear or see people talking about playing the game. If you think that it'd make resources for the game easier to find or some other reason, post a comment and I'll consider putting the page back up.


Houserules

Revised Weapon Damage
Multiclassing

  • The skill bonus in multi-classing is the only skill improvement you receive (i.e. you couldn't also receive a +1 to any skill of their choice when they choose to take a level in another class)
  • Restrict multi-classing to only one other class

Poisons

Puffer Fish Poison DC 16, coma for 3d6 days, target appears dead unless DC 14 medical check is made.

Monsters

Cave Bear DH 2d10 (11-20 hp) AC 12, 2 claws and bite.
Flind HD 2d10 (11-20 hp) AC 14 (Chain and size)
Flinds are very big, and so receive a -1 penalty to their AC.
Kampfult HD 1d6 (4 hp) AC 10; 6 tentacles; it can set aside each tentacle to increase its AC by one.
Leprechaun HD 1d6 (3-6 hp), AC 12 (padded, size); spells as 3rd level enchanter.
Norkers HD 1d6 (4-6 hp) AC 14 (padded) weapon or bite and claw.
Norkers are the featured monster of this adventure. As a goblinoid, they, if they were a PC race, would basically function as Halflings. Consequently, they receive a size bonus of +1 to their AC.
Scum Creeper 1d1 (1 hp) AC 12; attaches and deals 1 hp per turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Carrot Launcher (Large Carrot-Shooting Revolving Rifle)

This is probably going to be a bit of a strange, cutsie little post. I just posted it on my Mastodon and figured that I may as well also sha...