Thursday, May 2, 2019

Divine Knaves: Spitball

I've been thinking about how I would handle clerics in Knave. I've decided that a knave could turn undead if they present a holy symbol (in both hands?) and roll Charisma. It could either be a Charisma Save or it could be an opposed roll against the Undead's Charisma/HD DC. To flavor cleric spells, the spell-objects could be religious relics that perform certain miracles, like the femur of a saint which purifies water, or the bile of an anti-saint which animates the dead upon which it's poured.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just about to start running Knave and had a similar thought. I think I'm gonna go this route too. Almost reminds me of the holy relics sometimes mentioned in hellboy.

    ReplyDelete

The Carrot Launcher (Large Carrot-Shooting Revolving Rifle)

This is probably going to be a bit of a strange, cutsie little post. I just posted it on my Mastodon and figured that I may as well also sha...