Friday, January 1, 2021

GURPS Animal: Dire Boar

This probably shouldn't be a post all on its own. But here we are.
I used the rules  for dire animals according to the Natural Encyclopedia, which is a fantastic resource for high fantasy GURPS referees, and used the large boar in the Basic Set as a base. I did switch things around a little: changing the striker to impaling from piercing, since I wanted their tusks to be spear-like and frightening.

Dire Boar
ST 18 DX 12 IQ 5 HT 16; thr 1d+2 sw 3d HP 18 Will 12 Per 12 FP 16; SM +1 (2 hexes) Speed 6.5 Move 8 Dodge 10.
Traits: Bad Temper (6), Combat Reflexes, DR 2, Impaling Striker (Tusks), Quadruped, Wild Animal.

Tusk (14) 1d+3 impaling, Reach C-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Carrot Launcher (Large Carrot-Shooting Revolving Rifle)

This is probably going to be a bit of a strange, cutsie little post. I just posted it on my Mastodon and figured that I may as well also sha...