Friday, September 21, 2018

Another blog's review of Lamentations of the Flame Princess

I'd write a review of the OSR game Lamentations of the Flame Princess. I might write a few words about the odd man who's the author. I might write a paragraph or two on the mechanics of the game. I might write a whole lot about the artwork, its disturbing tendency towards violence against women, and how that might reflect the guy who commissioned the artwork. Instead, I read a review of the game from Tim H from Happy Jacks RPG Podcast. So instead of writing it myself, I'll just throw in this link and be done with it.
That said, I'm not saying I might one day write a post about that disturbing artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Carrot Launcher (Large Carrot-Shooting Revolving Rifle)

This is probably going to be a bit of a strange, cutsie little post. I just posted it on my Mastodon and figured that I may as well also sha...